Forever In Our Hearts: In Memory of Dogs Loved and Lost

oldgolden

The following video slideshow features reader submitted photos of the dogs in our lives that we’ve loved and lost. As a special memorial for our friends and fans, we created the following video. Grab your tissues, then take a moment to honor these beautiful souls.

Dedicated to all of our beloved companions, our best friends, our goofballs, and our fur babies who are no longer with us… you left permanent paw prints on our hearts.

11 Responses to Forever In Our Hearts: In Memory of Dogs Loved and Lost
  1. Sharon-Shay
    February 5, 2013 | 2:15 am

I wish you could make another video. I would so love for you to add my sweet baby, whom I miss so very much. She passed away June 20th 2012. She will forever be in my heart. Please let me know if and when you will make another video like this.

Sharon-Shay

2. Kathy
    February 4, 2013 | 11:23 pm

Thank you so much for doing this! It is very sweet and a very special tribute to our furry family!

3. Helen
    February 4, 2013 | 6:18 pm

Thank you so much for including my Ginger and Ellie. That was a beautiful tribute to all of our beloved pets.

4. Janet Revolinski
    February 4, 2013 | 5:59 pm

Thanks sooo much for including my Buddy, who had Mom and me in the pic with him as a puppy, in your video. That was very kind. Janet Revolinski

5. Christine Livingston
    February 4, 2013 | 5:21 pm

So many sweet and loyal friends. I know I have had many during my lifetime and hope to see them all someday.

6. Patricia
    February 4, 2013 | 4:57 pm

Thank you for sharing the 2 pics of our beloved Rufus Ray Warner(he was 3:16 or so)!!! And for all of the other beloved animal beings that went over the Rainbow Bridge…to all their owners…thank you for sharing you pics as well…they were ALL beautiful!!!

7. Robin
    February 4, 2013 | 10:07 am

Thank you so much! <3

8. Jeanna
    February 2, 2013 | 1:10 pm

Very touching. Thank you for using the photos of my 3 beautiful girls.

9. DENIS
    February 1, 2013 | 9:48 am

“until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains un-awakened

10. kelly
    January 30, 2013 | 2:09 am

thanx so much, I saw my Sweetie in there

11. Brenda moore
    January 29, 2013 | 2:26 pm

I have lost 4 of my babies, 2 poodles, rotti and and jack Russels, they were so sweet, I still miss them so much and I still dream about them all the time, they gave me so much love!