Michael Vick Attacked by Vicious Pomeranian

Michael Vick, the 33 year old New York Jets player notorious for his dog-fighting conviction several years ago, is recovering after he was attacked by a Pomeranian inside a pet store in his home town of Newport News, Virginia.  Now, investigators want to talk with the dog’s owner, whom they say left the store immediately after the dog bit the football player.

Vick has nine stitches in his nose. He said he has been losing sleep since the incident at the pet store on Saturday.  The Vick family was at the store shopping when they ran into a man with a tiny Pomeranian in one of the aisles.

Mr. Vick says he petted the dog on the head and she was wagging her tail. Vick explains, the pup’s owner told him the dog’s name was ‘Kalba’ and then recognized the infamous ball player and became agitated.

He says he didn’t think he needed to be afraid until he reached his hand out, and the dog snapped at him.  A witness told Dogington Post the dog then jumped up and bit Vick in the nose.  After the bite, the tiny Pom then proceeded to squat and pee onto Vick’s sneaker, soaking through to his sock.

kalba

This snapshot of Kalba was taken just after the incident in which the tiny dog attacked Vick and urinated on his shoe.

With Vick in the store bleeding and frantically trying to find help, police say the man brought the dog out into the parking lot, got in a car and tried to get away.  They report a witness wanted to stop the man, but was laughing too hard to do anything. The witness did manage to snap a quick photo of the vicious dog with his smart phone.

Newport News police say the man drove a red, four-door Chevrolet sedan, and detectives have created a hotline for witnesses to come forward with any information. “So far,” said one detective on the case, “we’ve been flooded with calls from people who want to congratulate Kalba. We haven’t got any serious leads.”

Parking lot and in-store surveillance footage mysteriously went missing after the incident. Though the store was crowded, no one claims to have any information that would help identify Kalba’s owner.

Vick says he’s more interested in finding the Pomeranian to make sure it has all of its vaccinations. He says she dreads the thought of having to get rabies shots after all he’s been through, and he’d like to avoid it if possible.

152 Responses to Michael Vick Attacked by Vicious Pomeranian
  1. Timothy Apwisch
    May 2, 2014 | 11:23 am

YES!!!!F you Vick the Dick!!!!!

2. MONA
    April 6, 2014 | 10:15 pm

GOOD JOB HOPE THE DOGS IS OK .WHO CARES ABOUT THIS P.O.S TOO BAD HE DIDNT BITE HI SUGLY FACE OFF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN INPROVEMENT.TOO HIS UGLY UGLY FACE

• CANDACE CABALLERO
      April 16, 2014 | 6:41 pm

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. UR A BIG COWARD TO MAKE A DEAL OUT OF A LITTLE DOG BITING YOU??? LOOK HOW U ABUSED YOUR DOGS..
      GOD WILL HAVE NO MERCY ON YOU.

3. janet.sternbach
    April 5, 2014 | 12:10 pm

IM LAUGHING YES!!! ITS true what goes around comes around, still not enough! OHHH I FEEL SOOOO BAD FOR HIM!!!!I guess everybody eles does to, tape got lost from parking lot,witnesses but none?????? ALL WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jockopfw
    April 3, 2014 | 7:56 pm

Vick served his time….let it go you dog humping losers.

• Terri
      April 5, 2014 | 2:27 pm

Obviously, you have no life. You come to a dog site and troll the comment section of a post that is clearly being tongue in cheek. Not real bright, are you?

• VickHater
      April 16, 2014 | 6:34 pm

Vick didn’t serve any time for slamming dogs repeatedly to the ground till they were dead you a$$hole.

• brendan
      April 16, 2014 | 10:28 pm

Jockopfw digging that thug life??

• Lisa
      May 9, 2014 | 8:54 pm

By no means was any justice served with Vick serving time for his heinous crimes against the dogs he “owned”; until now. So, go whine and sling your anti dog, pro Vic rhetoric elsewhere.

5. Chris Whitley
    April 3, 2014 | 3:35 pm

Didn’t any of you read the last sentence “The Dogington Post is serious about dogs, but we like to have a little fun, too! This article has been fabricated by the editors of this site. Happy April Fool’s Day!”

6. Graciela Martinez
    April 3, 2014 | 3:05 pm

Instead of taking the pic of the Pomeranian, that… Man …. Should have taken pics when Michael Vicks torture and killed all those pits!!!!!

7. MaryAlice Pollard (@CornwallsVoice)
    April 3, 2014 | 10:05 am

It is called doggie revenge – well done to the little one !

8. gena
    April 3, 2014 | 8:19 am

My pom is now in heaven. I was cheering the little guy on.the whole time thinking my little max would have done the same. He would not let anyone touch him but me. To bad it was just a joke, wish it had been true. I believe in karma.

9. Mary Ann Beasley
    April 2, 2014 | 7:13 pm

I was laughing so hard thru the whole story but when I got to the end, knew it was too good to be true. What a great April Fool’s story. If only!!!!

10. Sue Bacon
    April 2, 2014 | 6:11 pm

That is so cruel. You get my hopes up that there is justice in this world only to have it dashed upon the rocks. I would so love to see Vick bitten by a frufru dog. Would serve the a****** right!

11. Sharyn Morin
    April 2, 2014 | 8:14 am

ha ha – good for the little pom. Dogs are such great creatures of being able to tell who is trustworthy and who is not. If you just look at the dog and know the Pom breed – you can tell this dog is current on vaccines. By the look of the picture this dog was just groomed recently. In order to be groomed, the dog would have to be up to date on it’s rabies. Vick should suck it up! It’s Karma coming back around from one of the dogs he tortured and killed. Vick should not be allowed into a pet store ever and never ever allowed to own a dog! The police should not waste their time on trying to find this little dog – kudos to Kalba!

• Paul
      April 2, 2014 | 9:57 am

This story if true is funny in Vick being urinated on but am just curious as why the photo of the alleged attack dog looks staged as a portrait in someone’s home & not a pet store or a dog fleeing the scene with a worried dog owner. Pommeranian’s as most small dogs have the little man(dog) complex with more bark than anything to try to compensate for their miniscule frame ! In a heated situation as the article describes most animals , even large that bite someone tend to be nervous & retreat & not calmly strut over afterwards with a smirk & lift a leg relieving its self. As a dog lover and owner it seems to be a rouse but if he was bit he deserves much more & had it been left at only a bite incident I personally would have found it more believable !

• speh69
        May 31, 2014 | 1:15 am

The story is staged because Michael Vick was in Philedelphia. I know you really want to believe in karma but not this time. Second, i would like to add that for all you judgemental pricks on Michael Vick get over it, the man did his time, paid for his transgressions, and moved on in his life. As a dog lover it intrigues me that you care about a dogs life moreso than u care about the equality of men. For all you that hide behind words manifested on a hard drive, i want to let you in on a secret. Michael Vick did not create dog fighting and at the scheme of this there is a fat white bald guy that is making millions behind it all. enjoy the thought:)

12. Mandy
    April 2, 2014 | 4:02 am

If only!

13. MaryAnn
    April 2, 2014 | 2:02 am

You folks are terrific. Happy April Fools Day, but I so wish this story had been true. But had it been true, THE POMY SHOULD’VE BEEN THE ONE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING TESTED FOR RABIES!!!!

14. Holly Pichardo
    April 2, 2014 | 12:30 am

Sounds to good to b true wish it was

15. Holly Pichardo
    April 2, 2014 | 12:29 am

Good one. ..had me believing oh well. Sounded to good to be true

16. MeryeBeth Albert
    April 1, 2014 | 7:41 pm

I was disappointed to read that this was an April Fool’s Day prank.

17. Barb Shine
    April 1, 2014 | 7:14 pm

Too bad it was a prank. I’d rather hoped he had been attacked. Preferably, by a Pit Bull, & to a much larger part of his anatomy. I believe that would be what’s known as ‘Divine Retribution’!!!

• anonymous
      April 1, 2014 | 7:46 pm

Not necessarily a larger part of Vick’s anatomy, wink wink.

18. Lisa
    April 1, 2014 | 5:50 pm

I was really hoping this was true. I wanted to congratulate Kalba on a great sense of people. Oh well. I would feel bad for the dogs owner tho, cuz they would get in trouble, unlike that piece of shit Vick.

19. Katherine
    April 1, 2014 | 5:39 pm

Darn it. I was hoping this was real. We had a great laugh.

20. eileen
    April 1, 2014 | 4:40 pm

I needed a good laugh today. So wish this would happen.

21. Kim Keller
    April 1, 2014 | 4:32 pm

Suck it up your aloser I soooo wish it was true he deserves worse , this asshole should still be locked up!!!!

22. Carolyn Otworth
    April 1, 2014 | 4:25 pm

Too bad it is an April fool’s joke! Nethertheless, I enjoyed reading every word!

23. jeri
    April 1, 2014 | 4:06 pm

Good Dog!!!!! Let him suffer through a series of rabies shots–couldn’t have happened to a better person!! :)

24. Sandy Spiwak-Wallin
    April 1, 2014 | 4:01 pm

Wish it had been true!!!

25. Teresa
    April 1, 2014 | 3:43 pm

Karma ! enough said!

26. Turntheothercheek
    April 1, 2014 | 3:24 pm

This is soooo funny. Let’s make up stuff about a person and then we can all comment about the violence we wish upon a guy who was already convicted. Then we can use all of this negativity to troll on twitter and facebook and feel good about ourselves (even though were not really helping any animals, it sure feels like we did something good). And then maybe if we stir up enough hatred, we could whip up the nation into mob justice. I think there is a bible passage that makes this ok. It will be soooo fun.

• Lisa
      April 1, 2014 | 5:53 pm

No one made up the shit he did. He killed dogs very viciously because they didn’t meet his standards. I don’t really know what god u worship, but Vick did not serve a just penalty. And to go back to stardom…. U r an idiot!!

• ronna
      April 1, 2014 | 8:57 pm

If you didnt agree or think this was great, you obviously need to find another page to read..and if you think vick served his time and is done then you really dont have a clue!

• ronna
        April 1, 2014 | 9:04 pm

Why dont you also take some of your time and read about what he did to those dogs…he ranks right up there with mass murderer..no he didnt get enough jail time

• Donna Taylor
      April 2, 2014 | 7:25 am

How are you going to scold people for wishing ill will on a piece of shit dog murder, yet defend the murderer from all of us for finding humor in what (if it had been true) would have been the funniest shit EVER. If you are truely one to turn the other cheek then try that next time before you try to defend a murdering prick. Unless your jesus. If you are jesus please disregard this message. :)

27. […] Michael Vick Attacked by Vicious Pomeranian | The Dogington Post the vick joke __________________ Cedric N Lola N Keylo Rescue…Save a Life […]

28. jenifer Nelson
    April 1, 2014 | 12:34 pm

Great story! Wish it was true, believable that a dog would want to bite him, in a perfect world it would be a bigger dog!

29. Dina Fothergill
    April 1, 2014 | 12:32 pm

Loved It….Doesn’t even compare to being a bait dog….Reap what you sow…They need to make sure the dog doesn’t need shots , no telling what Vick has….He needs to be barred from pet stores and owning a dog…I would say the dog has a lot of common sense..

30. Marcella Lethig
    April 1, 2014 | 12:32 pm

Karma is a B…H

31. Lois Batchelor
    April 1, 2014 | 12:27 pm

I knew that this had to be an April Fools joke, but thought it was very appropriate!

32. French Bulldog Times
    April 1, 2014 | 10:19 am

[…] He says he didn’t think he needed to be afraid until he reached his hand out, and the dog snapped at him. A witness told Dogington Post the dog then jumped up and bit Vick in the nose. After the bite, the tiny Pom then proceeded to squat and pee onto Vick’s sneaker, …read more […]

33. Nunya Biz
    February 10, 2014 | 1:10 am

I wish that story was true!!

34. Randall Bennett
    February 9, 2014 | 12:29 pm

It’s about time karma finally caught up to Michael Vick. Way to go Kalba. It is a shame that little Kalba didn’t get to an eye or around his mouth. Somewhere that would be harder to fix or cause him more pain. But.is he was dumb enough to pick up the dog after it snapped at him,he got just what he deserved. Just not enough of it. His punishment was not nearly harsh enough. What they should have done was put him in that ring against a few Pitts that someone else had trained. Like in the follow up to the Silence of the Lamb’s movie where they trained the pigs to attack Dr Lechter. Then let him try to fight his way out.

35. margaret
    February 8, 2014 | 11:18 am

Oh I couldn’t quit laughing!! Karma!!! Too bad I wasn’t there to see it! Now he knows how those poor dogs felt being bitten!!! OMG I’m still laughing
    I wish it was my chihuahua that did it!!!

36. alex van allen
    September 20, 2013 | 8:59 pm

God I wish this was true. But I would feel bad for the Pomeranian. The little guy might catch something.

37. Sherry Grogan
    August 25, 2013 | 5:40 pm

Obviously this dog felt MV’s evil…I wish I could give him an extra tasty treat for giving MV some of his own medicine…Karma is so awesome.

38. review chnlove scam now
    June 26, 2013 | 9:55 pm

drug addiction and despair get the media focus

39. Dawn Turner
    April 4, 2013 | 7:51 pm

Saddened that this is only an april fools joke, but glad Kalba doesn’t need urgent medical treatment for ingesting poison.

40. Susan Gano
    April 4, 2013 | 2:26 am

I thought that Vick was not allowed to own any dogs? I don’t care if it was bought for daughter. It is in same residence. how do we find out and report him?Hope someone can anyway!
    He is not fit to live with a dog.

41. Olga Rios
    April 3, 2013 | 11:57 pm

Karma! Good dog!
    She knew by his vibrations he was a bad person.

42. Lola
    April 3, 2013 | 7:56 pm

Ooooooo…You got me !
    I thought it was true and I was smiling thinking that he deserves every bad thing that happens to him. Vick is evil and I will never forgive him for what he did to so many innocent dogs.

43. EM
    April 3, 2013 | 7:17 pm

Too bad it was a joke. But by the comments posted it shows how hated he is.

44. EM
    April 3, 2013 | 7:13 pm

This dog needs to get a medal. Finally a little pooch scarred this asshole. This idiot got away too easily. Hope you get more of this.
    Go get the shot you ass, and leave the dog alone.

45. Vicki
    April 3, 2013 | 4:57 pm

Suck it up and take the damn shots, they are not any worse then any other shot. Karma just bit you in the nose, get the hint, stay away from dogs, they know what you did and will do it again. Sorry but dogs are a good judge of character and yours suck!

46. Brenda
    April 3, 2013 | 2:39 pm

Even if i seen this happen and knew who the man was i wouldnt tell!

47. Lynda
    April 3, 2013 | 12:06 pm

Well, all I can say is too bad it wasn’t a pitbull.

48. Ellen Kleinert
    April 3, 2013 | 11:34 am

So sorry this was not a true story!What goes around, comes around! It was the least Vick deserved after all he has put other dogs through. He is nothing less than an animal, should have been punished more severely & should never been permitted to play football in his lifetime!

AND….ADOPT A RESCUE…TOO MANY OUT THERE JUST WAITING FOR A FOREVER HOME. TOO MANY DOGS THAT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED, NEGLECTED & ABUSED IN KILL SHELTERS WAITING TO BE LOVED & TO GIVE LOVE. DON’T GO TO A BREEDER OR PET STORE…PLEASE ADOPT A DOG FROM A SHELTER OR ADOPT A RESCUE!!!!!!

49. Bob
    April 3, 2013 | 8:06 am

Only a fool would write a “joke” article about a person being attacked by a dog. Has anyone ever seen Michael Vick? He could take out the dog and everyone commenting about him with his bare hands without breaking a sweat. What Vick did in his past is beyond awful, but he has paid his debt to society. If you cannot accept that and move on I would suggest you get some counseling.

• Marcie Collier
      April 4, 2013 | 2:06 am

Oh Bob so sorry.NOT! It was a great and well deserved joke and I too am sorry that it wasn’t true. Vic is evil and I hope you don’t own a dog if that is your opinion. Sports over caring for broken dead dogs.Y ou are the one needing help.

• Lisa
      April 1, 2014 | 5:55 pm

Hello. He did NOT pay his debt to society. He should have spent more time in jail and had to do public service announcements and volunteer. There has been more severe penalties for people with less severe crimes. Vick is a dick, you get counseling!!

50. Mark Hurry
    April 3, 2013 | 2:55 am

AWWW to bad. Not dog should attack, but KARMA is a REAL BITCH.

51. Karen
    April 3, 2013 | 2:00 am

Too bad it’s not true. Don’t encourage a dog to bite Vick? I’d give him a medal. But fyi, they don’t sell dogs at Petsmat or Petco. All dogs are there with recue organizations to be adopted.

52. tori92
    April 3, 2013 | 1:09 am

so glad it was just a joke people shouldnt promote dog biting

• Lynda
      April 3, 2013 | 12:07 pm

nor should they promote or be involved in dog fighting -

53. Lauren
    April 2, 2013 | 10:25 pm

Whether this story is fake or not, it doesn’t change the fact that Vick is still a COWARD and a pussy because of what he did to so many dogs. COWARDS like Vick are notoriously spineless when any injury comes to them. DIE, VICK.

54. Sheila Muirenn
    April 2, 2013 | 9:59 pm

If only this were true!

But I want to say: Go Poms Go!

Next time, get a bigger friend to help you.

55. edward elwell
    April 2, 2013 | 8:11 pm

im glad that you think that the mike vick situation is big joke now.because it benefits your website haha.

56. JoanW
    April 2, 2013 | 4:03 pm

Oh, if were only true, that dog would have a life-time supply of treats from me!

57. Sharon
    April 2, 2013 | 3:34 pm

I really wish this were true. However, I have no doubt the bastard would have run after the dog, grabbed him, and snapped his sweet little neck.

58. Lois
    April 2, 2013 | 2:49 pm

wow what a bummer, but you guys got me ..lol

59. Lois
    April 2, 2013 | 2:23 pm

I am laughing so much out loud here, He got bit by a Pomeranian lol….Good Doggy …♥ Vick got bit on the nose and then the Pom peed on his shoe….a fucking Pom …wow awesome…the guy left the store in a hurry and their looking for him, leave the guy and his wonderful Pom alone….Vick wants to make sure he had his shots, I’m sure he did Vick just wants to make a big thing about it , because he was not able to attack the dog back for doing that…well ha ha Vick …I hope his nose falls off , an I wish it was a Rotti, Pitt, Mastiff, one of the breeds he used for fighting and killed that bit his face he would have a lot more too worry about then he nose….Its all good, see even if it happens in small ways Karma Sucks and he has real bad Karma…well this made my day very very happy and Proud of that Pom…well I will have a tail wagging day , Psychopath …someone do the right thing here ya know , all it takes is one and done…Oh Happy Day !!!!

60. TalkToMissV
    April 2, 2013 | 12:39 pm

bwaaaaaaahahahahaha I only WISH is had been a BIGGER dog, able to do a LOT MORE damage!

Poor Vick “can’t sleep”… THIS is why the dog killer can’t sleep??? really? not because of all the trauma he caused to all those innocent dogs he forced to fight, all the dogs he killed, or had killed??? ALL THE SUFFERING AT THIS MONSTER’S HANDS???

He shouldn’t even be allowed to set foot IN a pet store let alone, own a pet

61. Lorraine Ortiz
    April 2, 2013 | 12:32 pm

Karma!

62. Leslie M. Bliman-Kuretzky
    April 2, 2013 | 12:00 pm

If anyone deserves this to happen to them, it is HIM> Too bad it was a joke :(

63. Nick
    April 2, 2013 | 10:37 am

It seems that vick’s poor play resulted in the public opinion of him getting worse since he got out of prison. Moral of the story, follow the lead of big ben and ray lewis and win a superbowl. Then all of your off field disgraces will be forgiven, at least forgotten. if you want to play like shit then expect to be on the crucifix till the day youy die.

64. christy morris
    April 2, 2013 | 9:10 am

That was just mean I was doing my happy dance that dickhead vick finaly got dog payback while my pitbull looked at me like I was a crazy fool.I now officially hate April fools day well played doggington post well played. :P

65. bess moore
    April 2, 2013 | 9:06 am

Sorry it’s not true! Wish it was true only with a doberman or pitbull doing the attacking! Karma! Dear friends! KARMA!!!!

66. Kathy Burnett
    April 2, 2013 | 8:55 am

I think you are assholes for doing this. Do you think there is anything funny with what that pos did to those innocent dogs? Do you NOT think there is an entire world wishing and hoping he would just die? You people have as much compassion as he does. Check your stupidity please……………and f off.

• bess moore
      April 2, 2013 | 9:09 am

You, apparently, are not a dog lover! Your loss! Dumb!!!!

67. Wandalee Collicutt
    April 2, 2013 | 8:49 am

Good for the dog, it’s just too bad it wasn’t a larger dog. Micheal Vick has no business owning or even being around any dog. Shame on the judge who allowed him to have a dog, it’s a slap in the face of everyone who fought so hard to save the dogs he abused.

68. Bo
    April 2, 2013 | 8:19 am

Best April Fool’s I’ve seen! Just wish so hard it was true. And to the bint further up whining about how he should be left alone due to him serving his time-utter codswallop! At no point has the cretin expressed the slightest remorse for the suffering he caused he was only regretful at being caught & punished (although that was far too lenient) the fact he is allowed to remain in a position, feted, adored and idolised by so many people including very impressionable ones makes me sick to my stomach. The creature is nothing short of an oxygen thief.

69. Benita
    April 2, 2013 | 3:40 am

ROFLMAO… good one!! though I wish scores of kalba bite as many as dogs abusers as well :D

70. Suzanne Rosenorn
    April 2, 2013 | 3:22 am

The dog sensed Vick’s bad karma and bit him for retribtion for what he did to all those dogs he had. The pee on the foot was just an exclamation point. Good dog!

71. Virginia Macy
    April 2, 2013 | 1:09 am

I caught on to the joke before finishing the first sentence and just have to give you all a High 5 for such a funny wish fulfillment story.
    The picture that it conjured in my mind of a tiny Pomeranian leaping from her owner’s arms and chomping down onto Michael Vick’s nose, had me laughing so loud that my sister came over to see what was causing me to do that. She’s laughing and has left to get a couple of our neighbors to come over and see this.
    Your April Fool’s Day story is going to be the spark of a wonderful get together of friends and family.
    Thanks for posting this.
    Happy April Fool’s Day.
    Virgini

72. Pat
    April 2, 2013 | 12:41 am

Always knew Poms were smart!!! Cute story. I disagree however that ALL pet stores sell puppy mill dogs! If you know the store and the folks, you are likely safe. A lot of smaller stores get their dogs from local breeders that you are familiar with. I just don’t agree that ALL sell ONLY Puppy Mill dogs. Our local stores are NOT puppy mills.
    If this kind of thing HAD happened to Vick, all I could say is “Karma can be a B….!!” Deal with it!
    Thanks for the fun. Good laugh for the end of a long day!

73. Pat
    April 2, 2013 | 12:09 am

The dog knew he was a monster and did what he had to do.Good dog. I’d never give any leads to the police if I had any.Wimpy Vick was in pain SO WHAT Suffer you SOB!!!!!!

74. Darrel
    April 2, 2013 | 12:03 am

LMAO at all the village idiots even after reading this and told it was an April Fool’s joke STILL thinking that this really happened.

75. Tina Vu
    April 1, 2013 | 11:16 pm

Yeah, good dog. Stupid fool, how does it feel? I haven’t one once of sympathy for this jerk. Too bad the pup didn’t bite his whole head off, hahahaha

76. Sandra
    April 1, 2013 | 11:09 pm

I hope he feels the pain that ALL the dogs felt in his hands!!! KARMA!!!! It is a wonderful thing!!!

77. stephanie
    April 1, 2013 | 10:28 pm

This has him losing sleep? He killed dogs with his bare hands and THIS has him losing sleep?

What a clown. That dog was just exacting some revenge for the animals that Vick has abused in his life.

78. judy
    April 1, 2013 | 9:16 pm

Good dog,Kalba. Good dog.
    It is a great story. Albeit an April Fools’ joke.
    But about pet store puppies: In reality ALL puppies sold through pet stores or in someone’s home in Thornhill ALL represent the so called backyard breeder. Two unfixed dogs get together and VOILA you have a backyard breeder. I know this for a fact!!! Some people breed in large numbers and others have just a few litters; it’s all the same to me. No one’s paying any attention to whether or not the dogs should be bred in the first place or even the basic requirements of having a pregnant dog to care for.

J. Pottins DVM

79. Kim Melte
    April 1, 2013 | 8:58 pm

That KARMA will bite your nose every time!! What a smart little pooch!! ;)))

80. Linda Beane
    April 1, 2013 | 8:40 pm

How does he like it? This is nothing compared to what he did to dogs.
    Suck it up Vick, you sure did your share of brutalizing dogs. Karma is a bite not a BitXX for you Michael, jerk!
    Hope it doesn’t leave you emotionally scared for life.

81. Iris Lambka
    April 1, 2013 | 8:32 pm

GOOD DOG Not enough bites tho

82. monica
    April 1, 2013 | 8:09 pm

I don’t think anything related to dog fighting is anything funny to joke about! Why cant this nasty ass douchbag Vick just die! Along with the shelter staff that adopted him a dog not long ago!! What a bitch!

83. Barbara wilson
    April 1, 2013 | 8:08 pm

This sweet Baby should have eat his face off. just to let him know how it hurts

84. MissLola
    April 1, 2013 | 7:53 pm

I’m such an idiot for falling for this LOL.

85. MissLola
    April 1, 2013 | 7:45 pm

I love the way Karma works….so efficient. That said, it would have been nice if “Vicious Pomeranian” would have simply been “Pomeranian”. Just as people don’t like the word vicious put in front of Pitbull, some won’t like it put in front of Pomeranian. It’s putting a label on a breed and that is never a good thing.

86. karen
    April 1, 2013 | 7:42 pm

to bad it wasn’t true. get vick away from animals

87. Vickie
    April 1, 2013 | 7:41 pm

Is this an April Fools joke?

88. Buddy's owner
    April 1, 2013 | 7:40 pm

Dogs can tell who is nice and who is bad! My dog was attacked few times by the other dogs, so every time when we passed by these houses, he got upset and barks at them. I love dogs and if someone used them a weapon to get money, they deserved to be bitten.

89. barbara ann
    April 1, 2013 | 7:37 pm

I was ready to buy that dog a T-Bone steak

90. Adam Giguere
    April 1, 2013 | 7:32 pm

Too bad it’s not real :(

91. debbie
    April 1, 2013 | 7:07 pm

well like they say,a dogs instinct ,they know if your a bad person,or a good person..i wished it would of been 12 pit bulls..

92. Kathryn Baker
    April 1, 2013 | 6:38 pm

I so wish this was true and not an April Fool’s story. Vick deserves this and more!

93. LLowe
    April 1, 2013 | 6:36 pm

Dogs are excellent judges of character…this dog knew what kind of evil Vick IS! GOOD DOG!

94. nancy
    April 1, 2013 | 6:35 pm

congrats to the pom with balls. you go dog. everyone in this whole world have been waiting for the opportunity to do that to that piece of shit. you are our hero pom!

95. debbie lloyd
    April 1, 2013 | 6:33 pm

haha….wish it were true!!

96. Mary
    April 1, 2013 | 6:33 pm

You shouldn’t get ones hopes up that Vick actually got bit by a dog, then have them dashed by saying it was fabricated. Oh well it would of been super funny if it actually happen.

97. CANINE PAWS ABILITIES
    April 1, 2013 | 6:26 pm

That story could have been so true…. It’s simple physics; we’re 100 percent pure energy. So, once the owner saw him, the owner’s energy changed and went right down to the small dog! Good one, guys :)

98. Donelle DeWitt
    April 1, 2013 | 6:23 pm

One of my first thoughts was why in the world Vick would even be IN a pet store!

99. JoJo
    April 1, 2013 | 6:21 pm

I had one of those when I was a kid. Golly Pom Pom was her name, and she was deadly. Not hatin on Vick, but Karma is a (ahem) bitch… :) BLAM, BOO.

100. DEBBIE
    April 1, 2013 | 6:17 pm

GOOD FOR THE DOG. VICK SHOULD NOT BE OUT OF JAIL. HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AROUND ANY BREATHING CREATURE… HE IS A MONSTER AND WILL ALWAYS BE A MONSTER..

101. Jill
    April 1, 2013 | 6:17 pm

I know this will be unpopular, but people need to leave Michael Vick alone!!! He served his prison time and is trying to move on with his life. I DO NOT advocate animal abuse at all!!! However, if this is not an April Fool’s joke, I do not advocate the man leaving the store if his dog injured someone.

• Jill
      April 1, 2013 | 6:19 pm

Never mind….I just noticed this was a joke!!!

102. keef
    April 1, 2013 | 6:17 pm

What is the point of a joke like this!..the person who came up with it is as bad as him..oxygen thief!

103. Diana Lutz
    April 1, 2013 | 6:15 pm

Pay back is a bitch you piece of shit.

104. Trudy Ashworth
    April 1, 2013 | 6:12 pm

HAHAHA YOU HAD IT COMING ASSHOLE IT WAS LONG OVER DUE

105. Roxann
    April 1, 2013 | 6:09 pm

DUH, just read the bottom……. I do love the humor!

106. Dana Barton
    April 1, 2013 | 6:08 pm

OMGosh, I was happy to think that in some small way, Karma was starting it’s payback….:(

107. Roxann Watson
    April 1, 2013 | 6:06 pm

Is this a stupid April fools joke?

108. Mary
    April 1, 2013 | 6:03 pm

Sick joke ,the worthless bastard does deserve to be attacked,but hopefully when he holds another dog fighting night they will turn on him.

109. JODIE
    April 1, 2013 | 5:51 pm

i am glad that little pom did that and i hope the little dog and human dont get in trouble lets face it vick did worse to his dogs and he didnt get in any trouble i would love to praise that dog thats what you call revenge dog style lmfao and i will for a long time

110. Fran C
    April 1, 2013 | 5:49 pm

This is enough to make me almost believe in re-incarnation.

111. Sally Ann
    April 1, 2013 | 5:33 pm

oh why couldnt it be true and better still the wound fester, to match the vile heart of this evil man.

112. Jesst
    April 1, 2013 | 5:28 pm

Bahahahaha! Oh god, I was laughing all the way through. DAMN IT! I wish it were true. Would have made it even more hilarious.

113. me
    April 1, 2013 | 5:27 pm

It’s funny how NO ONE wants to help him out. HAHA. Good! he deserves it!
    Give this dog the best steak in the house!

114. Cornelia Shelton
    April 1, 2013 | 5:20 pm

Dog’s too have a sixth sense and they know they are God’s creatures and GOD does not like UGLY. A round of rabies shots would be nothing compared to what he did to all those dogs he abused, tortured and killed, 9 lil stitches, LOL wish he would have pooped on him too!! WAY TO GO PUP!!

115. Claudia Hoier
    April 1, 2013 | 5:19 pm

This story absolutely made my day!!! Way to go Kalba!!

116. tracie green
    April 1, 2013 | 4:56 pm

hahaha thats made my day, perhaps the dog knows what he did and is standing up for all the innocent dogs he fought and murdered, pity the dog didnt grab him by the throut, give the dog and owner a medal, it couldnt of happened to a better man, karma is a bitch and vick is a low life stinking bitch…..

117. anne kirby
    April 1, 2013 | 4:55 pm

so sorry this was a joke article. i was laughing my butt off

118. Lois Gernon
    April 1, 2013 | 4:54 pm

Oh WOW…..should have finished the article!!! Fell for it! April fools on me!!! LOL

119. Lois Gernon
    April 1, 2013 | 4:52 pm

Hmmm…..serves him right! Who says dogs don’t have a sense of who is good and who is bad!!! I hope Pet Smart or the dogs owner does not get sued!! And the dog pissed on his shoe too!!!! What goes around, comes around. Karma is a bitch!!!!

120. Vicki
    April 1, 2013 | 4:46 pm

Good AND Smart Doggy!! My Poms would have done the same!!!! Glad he pist on his shoe too!!!

121. Debbie
    April 1, 2013 | 4:41 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    If only it were true.

122. Angie LOU
    April 1, 2013 | 4:40 pm

THE DOG SHOULD BE RE-NAMED KARMA!!…GOOD DOG!

123. Sue D'Andrea
    April 1, 2013 | 4:37 pm

I’m so disappointed, I thought the story was for real! Michael Vick deserves to get a taste of what he put those poor dogs through, ie (bait)! If this story was real I would be cheering for Kalba, and say she deserved very special treats for a year! I would say good dog over and over!

From: One very disappointed serious dog loving fan!

Sue D’Andrea

124. Vicki
    April 1, 2013 | 4:34 pm

Good One! Shared it on Facebook!

125. Kay Watson
    April 1, 2013 | 4:34 pm

Sad hearing this was an April Fools Joke. Not funny. M. Vick need to have a dog rip his face off– maybe a dog the size of
    a Pit Bull. Sorry to wish bad on him but I cried when I heard of the abuse he did to dogs with his fighting game. He’s sick.

Love you dog ads here . So funny.

• Judy
      April 1, 2013 | 4:59 pm

I agree with you , so sad it was an April Fool joke.

• Deb
        April 1, 2014 | 12:45 pm

Perhaps his Belgian Malanois will turn on him someday…..

• ROSEMARIE
      April 2, 2013 | 11:13 am

I to wish this wasn’t a April Fools Joke & he had felt the WRATH! Did you know he recently got his daughter a Pup and is attending ‘Obedience’ classes with this dog….This man should not be able to look at a Dog and for sure not have the privilege of the companionship of one. I’d like him to take his so called ‘Remorse’ and become Financially Active in the ‘Cause’ to,”End the BULL SH*T” against the,”BULL BREEDS”.
      The “BAD RAP” the “BULL BREED” has been Labeled with, is because of his Kind. Thank God he was stopped!

126. Robin
    April 1, 2013 | 4:23 pm

Hahaha! You effing a hole. Karma is a b###h! The dog that bit you should get a reward!

127. Carolyn
    April 1, 2013 | 4:20 pm

Ha!!! How does it feel to be “BAIT”!! What goes around, Comes around!!!

128. Tia
    April 1, 2013 | 3:54 pm

Good DOG!

• Amanda
      April 1, 2013 | 7:17 pm

FABRICATED STORY! READ THE BOTTOM! Oh how I wish it were true though…

• Patricia Downs
      April 1, 2013 | 7:45 pm

It is a shame the dog did not bite his head off, lol, lol. The dog knows an idiot when he sees one!!!

• jp
        April 1, 2013 | 11:59 pm

WhAt a piece of crap PR ploy to keep dickhead’s, I mean Vick’s, name in the media. I wish it were true tho, and the Pomeranian got off with a sizable chunk of Vick’s other brain (if one can be found).